Saturday, November 20, 2010

Well the Beer Mooch Tour is winding down for the year, not that there isn't still plenty of beer to mooch but winter is about to start setting in and with the holidays, family stuff, and money, well, I need to regroup for a little while and get caught-up on things I've neglected during the tour. It's been a hellava ride, one kickass year. Ok., Mo., Ky.,Tn., Ga.,Ar., Ms., N.C., Al., a few thousand miles, friends from all across the country, friends from around the world and a whole lota beer. It's been a hoot.
I got to get up north on the next tour, I'm starting to get flak from the natives up that way. :) I really want to go fishing with Julia (Thing One), and swing over and get drunk with Linus, and sit in Brians garage and listen to Jimbo and the shovelhead band play while drinking applepie (made by the master himself). I could go on and on, and on.... . My dream ride? Pacifc Coast Hwy. If I hit the loto I'll be hanging ten with the west coast shovelheaders, and Dogbone.

Without going down a list of names just let me say thank you to all my friends, old and new, that have sat and tilted one back with me and invited me into your homes and shops, or shared the road with me. I've laughed and I've cried. I've laughed till I've cried. Whether it was one of the parties with a couple hundred or with 15 or 20, or just the two of us sitting around bullshitting, your without a doubt some of the best folks I have ever met in my life. Sharing our love of shovelheads, sharing our love for our brothers and sisters, sharing our love for the road,....that my friends is what riding is about,...that my friends is why I say..."Life Is Good".

I've got a couple of Beer Mooch Tour stories but I thought I'd post them up during the winter months when everybody started getting PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome), ya know, a little something to break the tension.
Ride safe, have fun, enjoy life.
Life Is Good
.........................BOWWOW.................


4 comments:

  1. The bike still looks sweet without the bags. Great video, and the music rocks! Be safe...............Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike and rider are HOT! Ride safe friend.

    ReplyDelete